- My mom and two sisters flew down from Michigan to surprise me for my baby shower at church a couple weeks ago. Mark's mom also drove down for the shower. Lots of people...lots of surprises, not nearly enough time:(
- I experienced my first real tornado season in Oklahoma. I always thought I wanted to see a tornado since I live in Oklahoma, but after last week I decided to change my mind about that:) I'm thankful for God's protection, and thinking/praying for those who have lost their homes and loved ones
- I had my 35 week appt. today and baby is measuring perfectly...all is well! I still haven't finished unpacking everything in our house and the nursery is not quite finished, but that's ok. There will always be stuff to do and I'm realizing that it's impossible to get it all done within the next four weeks so I'm just not going to stress about it. The baby isn't going to care whether it has a finished nursery or not. As long as we have the essentials and a healthy baby, that's all that matters!
- Our 4 year wedding anniversary is only 4 weeks away! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by!
- My brother graduated from high school today. I am sad that I was the only one of my four other siblings who could not be there. Congratulations Michael!
Well those are just a few highlights from our lives right now. Nothing too exciting happens in Prague, Oklahoma...but I'm thankful for God's blessings, protection, and provision.
Here is a picture from when my mom, two sisters, and newest niece came to visit a couple weeks ago:
No comments:
Post a Comment