I just started this blog today, and put a lot of thought into what I should name it. I wanted to name it something catchy, but something that had meaning as well. I came up with this because, if you haven't figured it out yet, it includes our last name, but also has a good meaning behind it. The term "Endearing" means "charming, lovable, sweet, engaging, tending to make dear or beloved." I liked the meaning, and I changed the spelling of "Endearing" to "Endeering" so that it includes our last name:) Thus, I think it's a pretty good title for our blog!
For the most part, I (Cassie) will probably be the one writing most of the posts and keeping this blog updated, but I'm sure Mark will add his thoughts when he has the time.
Please pass it on to family and friends who may be interested, and let us know your thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment